Tuesday, October 4, 2016

RETURNING WITH A NEW OCTOBER DESKTOP WALLPAPER!

october 2016 calendar, desktop calendar, free desktop calendar, free desktop wallpaper, modern desktop wallpaper, october 2016 calendar desktop wallpaper


It's time again to change your desktop wallpaper! September was a tough month due to personal family reasons but the desktop wallpapers are back and I hope you enjoy this months calendar! As I sometimes do, there are two designs: one is an October 2016 calendar version, the other is a design-only version, good for anytime. Please feel free to share but just link back here; I hope you enjoy.



*This free desktop wallpaper is for personal use only. ©Paper Squid Inc.
desktop calendar, free desktop calendar, free desktop wallpaper, modern desktop wallpaper, calendar desktop wallpaper

5 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I come here every month to get your new calendar and I love them!!! They are so pretty and by the end of the month I'm always excited to see what the next month's mood will be. Thanks for sharing them, I really appreciate it! xx, Isabela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Isabela, thank you so much!! I'm honestly so happy and touched to hear your feedback! I'm really glad you love them and the fact that you're always curious to see the next one is the best compliment. Thank you again, sincerely!!! xx, Karyna

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this. Just stumbled across this website. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Annon, so glad you came across here and thank you!! :)
      best,
      Karyna

      Delete
  3. are you not making these anymore?

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...