Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A CALENDAR FOR FEBRUARY

free desktop wallpaper, free february 2016 desktop wallpaper, painted wallpaper, modern desktop wallpaper, paint marks wallpaper

It's time again to change your desktop wallpaper. This month's design is created from a hand painted sketchbook pattern experiment (that sentence is quite a mouthful). There are two versions: a February 2016 calendar version, and a design-only version good for anytime. Feel free to share but just link back here, and I hope you enjoy!

free desktop wallpaper, painted desktop wallpaper, modern desktop wallpaper, paint marks wallpaper

► DOWNLOAD THE FEBRUARY 2016 CALENDAR FREE DESKTOP WALLPAPER HERE
► DOWNLOAD THE DESIGN ONLY VERSION HERE

*This free desktop wallpaper is for personal use only. ©Paper Squid Inc.


2 comments:

  1. Your designs are beautiful! I've been using your calendar wallpapers for the past couple of months, and I love every single one of them! Thank you for uploading them for free! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Diane, you're welcome and thank you so much for your feedback! I truly appreciate it and I'm so happy to hear that you're enjoying the wallpapers I've been posting - that makes me very happy and thanks. :))

      Delete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...