Monday, February 2, 2015

HAPPY FEBRUARY - UPDATED LINK!

desktop wallpaper, free desktop wallpaper, february 2015 desktop wallpaper, february calendar wallpaper

Better late than never! :) Here is February's desktop wallpaper taken from a hand drawn watercolor and ink piece. Feel free to share and just link back here; enjoy!

DOWNLOAD THE FEBRUARY 2015 DESKTOP WALLPAPER CALENDAR HERE

 P.S. For any who tried to download this last night, the link above has been updated & corrected. 1am blogging on a workday - maybe not a great idea :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great design
    But the link is still linked to Jan wallpaper

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Bonnie, thank you for letting me know, I've fixed the issue!! :)
      xo
      Karyna

      Delete
  2. Love this design! However when I click on the link the January wallpaper pops up.

    Thanks,
    Justine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Justine, I've just fixed the issue! Thank you for letting me know :)

      best,
      Karyna

      Delete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...