Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A HAPPY DECEMBER (UPDATED CALENDAR!)

free desktop wallpaper, free destkop calendar, December desktop wallpaper, modern, collage

Here is December's desktop wallpaper, taken from a recent collage. For those of you who noticed, I accidentally posted last night with the wrong calendar, oops! Thank you so much for those of you who sent me an email or message to let me know so I could correct it, I appreciate it!

Hope you enjoy and feel free to share (just link back here). Happy Holidays.

DOWNLOAD HERE

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Karyna and happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anne, Thank You!
      Happy holidays to you as well :))

      Delete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...