Tuesday, April 1, 2014

APRIL MANDALA DESKTOP WALLPAPER FREEBIE

free april 2014 desktop wallpaper calendar, mandala wallpaper desktop calendar, papersquid free desktop wallpaper calendar

It's time for a new desktop wallpaper calendar. I've once again created two versions: one with April's 2014 calendar and the other is a design-only version good for anytime.


Hope you enjoy!

free desktop wallpaper calendar, mandala wallpaper desktop calendar, papersquid free desktop wallpaper calendar
*for personal use only

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I wish I could wallpaper my bathroom with it. lol. Something about the color and the pattern is SO calming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jen, thank you! I'm actually very happy it gives you that calming feeling, I was trying to go for that type of feeling/energy. Awesome :)

      Delete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...