Saturday, March 1, 2014

MARCH 2014 DESKTOP WALLPAPER - 2 VERSIONS

march 2014 desktop wallpaper, free desktop wallpaper, desktop wallpaper, watercolor desktop wallpaper, modern desktop wallpaper, aquamarine desktiop wallpaper

march 2014 desktop wallpaper, free desktop wallpaper, desktop wallpaper, watercolor desktop wallpaper, modern desktop wallpaper, aquamarine desktiop wallpaper, papersquid, paper squid
It's that time again for a new desktop wallpaper. As usual I couldn't help myself and created two versions which you can download below. If you love these please feel free to share and link back here (which is always awesome)! Have a beautiful weekend.

CLICK ON THE LINK AND DOWNLOAD BELOW:
March 2014 Desktop Wallpaper (Circle Version) – click here
Full Watercolor version - click here
*for personal use only



3 comments:

  1. Hello! I was wondering if I could get your permission to use this design! I wanted to use the circular version as a base to print onto a hoodie that I'm planning on making. Is that okay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Richard! Thank you for contacting me about the © image/watercolor. Before anything, if you could email me the details, such as quantity being printed and is this for your business, for personal use, and how many hoodies are being printed? Those factors determine use and if usable or not. Thank you so much. My email is below and I'll get back to you via there as well.
      Email: info@papersquid.com

      Delete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...