Saturday, February 1, 2014

FEBRUARY 2014 DESKTOP WALLPAPERS

free desktop wallpaper February 2014 calendar papersquid blogfree modern acrylic paint desktop wallpaper papersquid blog
I've been experimenting with acrylic paint and used them to create February's free desktop wallpaper. There are two versions, a calendar version and design only version. Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend guys!

CLICK AND DOWNLOAD BELOW:
 February 2014 calendar desktop wallpaper (download here)
 Design-only version (download here)


*for personal use only

4 comments:

  1. I got to say I love Feb Wallpaper the colors in acrylic look amazing... It's calming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that’s the way I always wanted to come over such a wonderful platform where I could satisfy myself regarding my issues. I found answers of all most of my check list I prepared after having a lot of confusion. Great job.วอลเปเปอร์ห้องพระ

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...