(Above: Seashells, a recently finished watercolor & ink design which I've made available in my shop here. I really just love creating with these two mediums)
Hope you're having a beautiful Friday. Here are just a few weekend links I've been meaning to share; enjoy!
• Inspirational: Bill Watterson: A Cartoonist's Advice, by Zen Pencils (via)
• Do you eat beaver butt? (I recently discovered the Food Babe via Marie Forleo in this interview)
• Oil pulling for natural oral hygiene. Here are three articles, here, here and here, (there is a ton more information on this).
• Eat the Damn Cake: I Think I Finally Don't Care as Much About the way I Look (via)
• Gorgeous woven wall hangings
• My Society6 shop now has mugs :)
• Danielle LaPorte interview by Johnathan Fields
• And one more interview by Johnathan Fields: Mind Over Medicine
• Bullish: How to be a Productivity Unicorn (via)
• Why Go Vegan? (I've been transitioning to veganism, reading more on it myself). And a great post on this topic by Going Home to Roost.
• Beautiful time waster: Weavesilk (via)