Friday, November 8, 2013

SEASHELLS {A NEW PRINT} & A FEW WEEKEND LINKS

pattern, print, society6 print design, design, paper squid, papersquid, karyna amador,

(Above: Seashells, a recently finished watercolor & ink design which I've made available in my shop here. I really just love creating with these two mediums)
  
Hope you're having a beautiful Friday. Here are just a few weekend links I've been meaning to share; enjoy!

Oil pulling for natural oral hygiene. Here are three articles, here, here and here, (there is a ton more information on this).

Eat the Damn Cake: I Think I Finally Don't Care as Much About the way I Look (via)

Gorgeous woven wall hangings 

My Society6 shop now has mugs :)

Danielle LaPorte interview by Johnathan Fields

And one more interview by Johnathan Fields: Mind Over Medicine

Bullish: How to be a Productivity Unicorn  (via)

Why Go Vegan? (I've been transitioning to veganism, reading more on it myself). And a great post on this topic by Going Home to Roost.

Beautiful time waster: Weavesilk  (via)

I am trying to be more consistent in this space, where I love to share oh so random and not so random posts and doodles, so I plan be back soon, and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Just love 'seashells!' The shells within shells are great.

    Thanks for voting for me btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, thank you! Glad you like the design. And yes the drawing you posted for the competition was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...