Friday, November 1, 2013

NOVEMBER'S WATERCOLOR DESKTOP & MOBILE PHONE WALLPAPER

desktop wallpaper, watercolor, water color, watercolor desktop wallpaper, november 2013 desktop wallpaper, november 2013 calendar, november 2013 watercolor desktop, modern desktop wallpaper, iphone wallpaper, iphone watercolor

This months desktop wallpaper is inspired by the "it's still warm but cooler for us" autumn weather we're having here in South Florida. Some days it's been in the 70's, (yay) and I couldn't be happier. I love Fall and this time of year in general, even though in Miami you don't necessarily see the drastic autumn leaves and other beautiful intense weather changes you would elsewhere, but this warmer Fall climate has it's own beauty. I would like to be able to legitimately wear a scarf at least a few times this year (yes, I love my sweater weather clothes), but hey, I'm not complaining. :)

I hope you enjoy this weather inspired wallpaper, even though this piece oddly makes me think of light emerging from caves(?). I know that sounds like total bullshit, but it's true. 

Alright, to the wallpapers...

For this month I created two versions of the desktop wallpaper, one with a November 2013 calendar and one that is a design-only version good for anytime. Also for the first time, I created a wallpaper for mobile phones.

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
Novembers desktop wallpaper, download here.
Design-only desktop wallpaper-no calendar (good for anytime) download here.
mobile phone watercolor wallpaper, download here.

Feel free to share, pass along and have a beautiful weekend.

6 comments:

  1. I can't imagine having warm weather all year round. Here unfortunately it's the opposite! I spend about 3/4 of the year in sweater weather clothes! That's a lovely screen saver. It's good that you have such a positive attitude to the changes in your graphic design work. Good on you. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nic, I would love a little cold / cooler weather right about now! Haha. And thanks about the screen saver. As for that one freelance job, there was a moment(s) there where I found myself freaking out a bit (a big bit), but then I realized, dude, it's not that bad, move on!!! :D

      Delete
  2. oh I love this one! And I so wish we still had 70 degree weather happening up here in Chicago. Unfortunately that is not the case at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alecia, thank you! I'm really glad you like this one. And yep, I've been to Chicago around this time (and January)...really loved it, but soooo cold! :))

      Delete
  3. I love your blog. 😀 what template do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm so happy to hear you love the blog :)

      As for the layout, quite a while ago I used a template from this site (link below) but then made my own personal simple adjustments

      link: http://poweredbypastries.blogspot.com/2010/12/base-price-125-demo-features-extras.html

      Best,
      Karyna

      Delete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...