Monday, July 30, 2012

SHOP NOW OPEN ON SOCIETY6


society 6 iphone cases papersquidsociety 6 apple laptop skins papersquidHi everyone! I'm happy to share that I've just reopened the shop (after about 6 months) and it's on Society6! Yay. I'm very excited. As I wrote on my newsletter, I've found these new pieces very enjoyable and almost meditative to create. I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I did in making them, and check out the shoppy shop.Visit the Societ6 shop here.

Have an awesome week everyone. :)

3 comments:

  1. Loving everyone one of these, sucks i don't have an iphone. Also, went to the shop, it all looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris! Yeah, iphones are useful but not necessary at all...sucks they only do those! :)
    Thanks for the feedback!

    -Karyna

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...