Tuesday, June 19, 2012

VISUAL EXPLORATIONS

Paper Squid blog geometric drawing artHi everyone. Just wanted to share another visual meditation. I was excited with the last piece (which you can view here). I enjoyed creating it and so decided to make a sort of set by creating three of these to purposely fit together, but they really don't have to. This is the second one. I'm thinking of giving these to a friend who keeps popping up into my thoughts lately.

I'll be sharing the next one soon which I just recently completed! Hope you enjoy - and if you don't it's okay too :)

©2012 Paper Squid Inc.

3 comments:

  1. I really really love this one. That color is awesome, and I am enjoying a lot the way the circles play with the other lines and shapes. Very cool. Make more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pops off the page, simple lines creating a complicated but flowing thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...