Friday, March 9, 2012

VISUAL EXPLORATIONS

paper Squid Karyna Amador blog visual explorationThis piece was inspired by a flowing dress I saw in a fashion magazine; they really captured a moment in movement and it immediately caught my eye. The drawing then took a life of its own and it reminds me of flowers and coral in the sea floor, but as usual a bit abstract. It's also probably inspired from this new desire I have to go swim with dolphins, ha. :) I think I'll be giving this one away to a friend who is always sending me surprise packages in the mail, along with another visual exploration I posted last week.

But just a quick share, and I hope you enjoy. Have an amazing weekend guys!


Design Copyright 2012 ©Paper Squid Inc., Karyna Amador

3 comments:

  1. Wowowow...this is gorgeous..I love it and colors! Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fran. Thanks so much! I appreciate the feedback! :)
    I had a fun time making it. Instead of being a tight-ass about what I draw, (worried about the lines, ect.), when I'm looser and don't worry, it just works better and I enjoy it more.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, SO lovely!

    nicely done:)

    have a great thursday.

    xx

    p.s. thank you for your visit. always good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...