Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Stick Figure Chronicles No.2

Once again like before and always very realistically drawn, my way of keeping track of everyday random moment and wishes:


I
W I S H...The Stick Figure comics Chronicles on the Paper Squid blogof course these would be unpoppable balloons who self inflate...
or better yet,



I W I S H...stick figure chronicles comic on the paper squid blog**Yes, that's my shitty attempt at drawing a unicorn...a magnificent flying one!

You can find No. 1 here.

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous- such beautiful coloursand so whimsical! I heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Thanks Nicola and I appreciate the feedback! These are fun and I love doing them so it's even nicer to know they are being enjoyed. ♥

    -Karyna

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...