Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Wednesday Lovely: Milk Fly



Milk Fly from Etsy felt items on Paper Squid blogRemember my epiphany on a prior post on how I fell in love with felt? Well, I've just discovered another Etsy shop with adorable and literally sweet felt items, Milk Fly. (Discovered via here from the Indie Free Spirits team.)

I find it such a cool material with an endless amount of re-imagination. These items are adorable, fun and highly playful. Yep, felty deliciousness (couldn't help myself). Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Yep me too. I had a hard time picking images for the post! :))

    xo – Karyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, felt is awesome!! I thought that first felt treat was REAL! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...