Friday, December 10, 2010

A Little Holiday Gift from the Newsletter...Fa la la la la

Paper Squid blog free holiday and Christmas tag printables
Hi everyone! It's been a busy time and I've been away a few to many days but I promise I have new things soon to be shared (maybe even some new painting experiments). But as a gift from me to you, I've created FREE holiday printable tags which you can receive by signing up for my newsletter. Once signed up I'll send it right over and you can download print, cut and enjoy! :) It's a new thing I'm trying out for the shop and the newsletter, which by the way, is sent only once a month (twice if they miss us). Let me know what you think.

Thanks guys!

{DOWNLOAD THE HAPPY HOLIDAYS / CHRISTMAS TAGS HERE}
Good ole' common sense rule: Paper Squid Inc. free printables are for personal use only. Not for sale or resale in any quantities or for any reason. All rights reserved. Copyrights never transferred. ©2012 Paper Squid Inc. FULL TERMS OF USE FOUND HERE.

1 comment:

  1. these are really so cute and i have tried making them a few times myself, not quite there yet though. would anyone know of any courses i can learn a bit more from? gratisfaction.co.uk/ has a few courses and good freebies but still this is difficult.

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...