Hi everyone. For today's List it Tuesday it's about random things and little surprises throughout this past week. As mentioned in past posts, List it Tuesday was started by Aimee of Artsyville so feel free to create your own list and please share here or over at Aimee's blog!
• A little surprise: don't you love receiving hand drawn letters in the mail? I love these, sent from my awesome friend, Teresita.
• I'm Experimenting with new designs & paintings. Below are some new ones but I have a long way to go to get these ideas where I want them. If you're curious here are some old paintings made for friends.
• Random & amusing liquor store sign below & here's another one.
• Patterns and textures along the street.
• I really enjoyed these old graphic tiles from Ernest Hemingway's home in Key West. We visited the Keys this weekend for my birthday which was on the 11th. It's funny, I've been to the Keys before but never visited his home/museum. It was definitely interesting.
• I saw this old house while also visiting Key West this weekend. It's for sale and I just found it really interesting. It really grabbed my attention. I'm not buying but I'd love to know its history.
• It was interesting turning 30! Yep folks, good ole 3-0 and it wasn't the big deal or leap people say it is, ha! Things are only getting better, I can feel it. (Card from Man Vs. George).
What are some random things you've liked, experienced or appreciated this week? Oh come on, I'd love to know.