Monday, November 22, 2010

Huge Holiday Print & Calendar SALE in the Shop!

Hi everyone. I have some pretty great news: I'm having a huge Holiday SALE in my Etsy shop starting today! It's a good one.

Etsy Holiday Sale by Paper Squid Buy one print get one free
Available three days only:
Monday, Nov. 22nd - Wednesday, Nov. 24th


Told you it was good.
And yes folks, buy one get one free, buy two get two free and so on.


It includes ALL PRINTS (my small, medium & large prints section in the shop) and also includes CALENDARS, so feel free mix and match.
(Your free item must be the same size or smaller. Calendars are equivalent to large prints.)

Just visit my shop, pick your fave and at checkout in the message to seller let me know which print you'd like free along with your purchase! That's it. Hope you enjoy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...