Today I confess my love for the color turquoise. Okay so maybe an actual confession isn't needed but definitely an acknowledgment. I just painted the pots of some of my indoor house plants turquoise and recently decided I'm going to make my Christmas tree color combination silver, gold and turquoise (plus a few other items in my home are this color). So yeah, I just realized whoa, that's a lot of turquoise Karyna! I may have a problem. So today, for the love of this color I share some pretty amazing items with you, and hey, just maybe they'll inspire some holiday gift ideas.
• 1. Afternoon Surf Photo, 4x4 inches – by Elgarboart
• 2. Goddess Dress Vintage – by My Loia Studio
• 3. Little Stacking Dish Set – by The Little Red Door
• 4. Turquoise Owl – by Amanda Kindregan
• 5. Retro Typewriter Eco Canvas Tote – by The Craft Pantry
• 6. LoveBirdies Vase – by Red Hot Pottery
• 7. Tutu's Tree, 8x8, Fine Art Photograph – by Sweet Eventide
• 8. Cottesloe Porcelain Bracelet Bangle – by MaaPStudio
• 9. Scandi Screenprinted fabric – by Summersville
• 10. Turquoise Bali Gate Tote – by Liesl
• 11. Tufted Titmouse, 8x8 Bird Photo – by Elgarboart
*Good ole' legalese: All items credited to each of the individual shop owners. No money, items or incentives were received for this post. But if anyone wants to send over chocolate, that's cool.