Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Turquoise Addiction

For the love of turquoise etsy on the paper squid blogEtsy turquoise items on the paper squid blogToday I confess my love for the color turquoise. Okay so maybe an actual confession isn't needed but definitely an acknowledgment. I just painted the pots of some of my indoor house plants turquoise and recently decided I'm going to make my Christmas tree color combination silver, gold and turquoise (plus a few other items in my home are this color). So yeah, I just realized whoa, that's a lot of turquoise Karyna! I may have a problem. So today, for the love of this color I share some pretty amazing items with you, and hey, just maybe they'll inspire some holiday gift ideas.

1. Afternoon Surf Photo, 4x4 inches – by Elgarboart
2. Goddess Dress Vintage – by My Loia Studio
3. Little Stacking Dish Set – by The Little Red Door
4. Turquoise Owl – by Amanda Kindregan
5. Retro Typewriter Eco Canvas Tote – by The Craft Pantry
6. LoveBirdies Vase – by Red Hot Pottery
7. Tutu's Tree, 8x8, Fine Art Photograph – by Sweet Eventide
8. Cottesloe Porcelain Bracelet Bangle – by MaaPStudio
9. Scandi Screenprinted fabric – by Summersville
10. Turquoise Bali Gate Tote – by Liesl
11. Tufted Titmouse, 8x8 Bird Photo – by Elgarboart

*Good ole' legalese: All items credited to each of the individual shop owners. No money, items or incentives were received for this post. But if anyone wants to send over chocolate, that's cool.

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. What a gorgeous, gorgeous collage of items! I'm honored to be in it. I love love love aquas/turquoise. My tree last year was turqouise and red -- my favorite color combination.

    Thank you for finding me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://lieslmade.wordpress.comNovember 27, 2010 at 2:46 PM

    What a beautiful collection of items in turquoise! Thanks for including my tote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely collection, thrilled to be included. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're all very welcome! I love all the items..beautiful. Glad you enjoyed the post! :)

    Also Jessica, I was set on a silver, soft gold & turquoise tree but I now think I'm going to have to do turquoise and red myself! That color combo is too good. I'm taking you up on it Lol. THANKS!!! (for real..yep I'm a total x-mas tree copycat.)

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...