Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sailing Along Together {The Work of Elly MacKay}

Theater Clouds on the Paper Squid blog work by Elly Mackay I hope your weekend has been awesome! In fact I'd love to know what you did or hey, maybe there are new projects in the works? As for me, I've started walking in the mornings (my quest for more activity and getting healthier, but I'll let you know how that goes. As I write this I want pancakes). But I just discovered the shop Theater Clouds by Elly MacKay and had to take a little break to share her with you.

I love the set ups, lighting and the illustrative quality. I seem to gravitate to prints like these: paper stories and art photography. There's definitely a story and journey to each. I also find the above photo serene and appreciate the details and lighting; really great.
What do you think?

To see more and visit the Theater Clouds shop go here.
You can also see more of Elly's process here along with her blog here.
I hope you enjoy.*Good ole legalese: all photography and art credited to Elly MacKay and Theater Clouds. No money &/or incentives were received for this post.

5 comments:

  1. the things people do with paper amaze me... i guess that's why it will always be my favorite art material! these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really amazes me as well. Like these prints, which I find soo inspiring and highly creative. I think paper has to be my favorite art material too Aimee; it's just too good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love paper and that shop is gorgeous ;D the atmosphere of the shop is peaceful, serene! don't you think? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love paper, and that shop sounds great!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey ladies, thanks stopping by again and checking out her work. Yep, it's definitely serene...I want about 3 prints lol.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...