Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Nice Surprise & A Facebook Miracle


Stationery Trends Magazine on Paper Squid blogPaper Squid on Stationery Trends MagazineYesterday I received a nice and unexpected surprise in the mail. Don't you love those? It was a copy of the soon to be released Baby and Bridal Issue of Stationery Trends Magazine in it's nice white envelope. Featured is my 13x19 inch Numbers Print in the Sense and Sensibilities section under The Sophisticate (I like that). It's on page 27 to be exact. I have to say this is very cool - it's all a growing process.

Oh and that facebook miracle I mentioned? I know I know, I'm a bit of an exaggerator but I finally have a facebook fan page! I'm excited. I put it off for a while but just created it. You can check it out here. Just like the blog, the best part really is the interaction with you guys. Feel free to ask any questions or just say hello!
Paper Squid facebook fan page

2 comments:

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...