Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Heart Block Prints


paper squid blog block printsblock print on paper squid blogRemember that purple paint from the last post? Well, here's what I was using it for; I made some new block prints with white ink on recycled beige paper. After they dried I painted in dots (which are very saturated they look almost black), but I'm very happy with how they turned out.

I had these at a large craft show I was in yesterday and I'll be sure to share more about that soon. I'm also thinking of having a few of these in my Etsy shop, what do you think?
linocut block prints by paper squidblock prints on paper squid blog

7 comments:

  1. These are sooo beautiful!
    I'm impressed!

    B xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Betty, thanks so much and for the feedback! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, they're darling! Definitely put them in the shop! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love these! I can see black, white and red versions for Valentine's day... (wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shari, I think I'm going to take you up on that and a few others who've told me the same and put these in the shop as soon as I can re-photograph them!! Thanks.

    • • • • •

    Karensita, aww girl :)
    That is a really awesome idea for valentines, seriously. I'm definitely gonna make a few in those exact same color schemes! They will look very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are VERY cool! i love how each one is just a little different!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Aimee! So glad to see you here and THANKS!! Love keeping each one a little bit different :)

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...