Monday, October 18, 2010

The New 2011 Calendar is Here!

2011 Poster Calendar by Paper squidI'm excited, my first calendar is here and now available in my Etsy shop! I'll just take a moment to share, since I don't want the blog to only be about new items. :)

I've created a large poster-style calendar featuring one of my illustrations originally created using water colors. Since we all have different color preferences and decor I made it in 5 colors, (pink, orange, blue, yellow, green).

2011 wall calendar large format paper squid
She's eco-friendly, printed on 100% tree-free cotton paper (13x19 inches). In taking into account the calendars longevity beyond 2011, once used all year round and the year is over, feel free to cut off the bottom part and hang or frame the illustration portion serving as a new art print.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and know what's your color preference?

2011 Poster style wall calendar on etsy

5 comments:

  1. Karyna, I love your new calendars! Graphics are so bright and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I forgot to mention that I love that lime green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maria, awesome and thanks for letting me know your color preference! I'll be honest, just when I think I have one then I'm like "hmmm, but this color would look better, and I love that one..." lol.

    -Karyna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its about time! I've been hoping you'd make them forever. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Tere. Really means a lot. I remember you telling me about them when you went to that show in L.A.
    Ha, took your advice!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...