Monday, October 25, 2010

Free Halloween Printable - Cupcake Toppers!

Freebie download Halloween Cupcake Toppers

Paper Squid Halloween free printables cupcake toppers on the blogHi everyone. Today I have a little gift, it's a Free PDF Halloween printable! I've created cupcake toppers but also feel free to use them as tags, mini labels or anything else your creative mind can think of. Fits perfectly onto a standard 8.5x11 inch paper for just about any printer and opens with Acrobat or any pdf reader. Download them here.
Enjoy the printable!
Halloween Cupcake Toppers Free Printable
Good ole' common sense rule: Paper Squid Inc. free printables are for personal use only. Not for sale or resale in any quantities or for any reason. All rights reserved. Copyrights never transferred. ©2012 Paper Squid Inc. FULL TERMS OF USE FOUND HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these Halloween cupcake pics! Hope you don't mind I've added a link back to your page on my hub here:

    http://jamiebrock.hubpages.com/hub/Best-Free-Halloween-Printables

    Hope that's okay! Many blessings to you and Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...