Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sweet Links Awesomeness



I hope you're all having a great weekend and a nice long Labor Day Weekend for those where it's celebrated. Me? I have some plans but am busy catching up on design projects. Yes, this means no tan, but it's okay. Have I ever told you I can't tan to save my life? Seriously, I just burn, even after all the years of living in Miami.


But I'm ranting.

Below are a list of wonderful finds for this week. I hope you enjoy.

Don't Write Them Off. Great post by Tara over at Scoutie Girl. I'm sure many of us can relate in some way.

In my last post I declared my new love for felt. Many of you felt the same way (no pun intended). So I had to share these two new finds.
:: White Cascading Flower Wall Art by Dashing Ect.
:: Cloud coasters by Joanna Rutter

Marcel the Shell With Shoes On. This gem has been all over the web. You may have seen it already, but in case you haven't it's worth watching. Marcel is so adorable, makes you just want to hug and squeeze from all that cuteness, but then that might not turn out to pretty.

Life. Words to Live By. (Blog found via Kind Over Matter)

I appreciated these underwater black and white photos. (Via stumble).

The video posted above entitled Water, was created by my friend Hildy a while back. I love it. So simple, abstract, free and playful.

*All photos, videos and items in this post credited to each of the individual owners and creators.*No money, incentives and/or items were received for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...