Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pink Ghost Mini Market


Pink Ghost Mini Market Hollywood Florida Paper squidHey there lovely one. Just letting you know this Saturday the 18th, I'll be at the Pink Ghost Mini Market with a few other vendors. (If you click the link, scroll down just a bit to see more info).

If you happen to be in the area I'd love for you to stop by and say hello. The best part about these shows are the different people you get to meet and the familiar faces. Not to worry for those no where near the area or even country, I have more planned for the blog and shop. It's amazing the ideas you'll get while driving. (Hence why I keep a pen and paper in the car, but I swear I write at stop lights).
Also feel free to spread the word and let me know if you do. Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...