Saturday, September 11, 2010

Appreciating the little things: color

Hialeah Miami Florida colorful apartment buildingI've driven by this building for years, whether on the way to work or the beach or a friend's house, who knows how many countless times. It's like a big citrus rain cloud explosion. I love it. It's bright, you can't miss it, but sometimes in the busyness of daily life and being used to our surroundings I think we sometimes don't see these little things, or in this case a big thing; at least I know I don't. So in an effort to be more present, appreciative and just more aware of the everyday, with my new eyes I really noticed this building. A bold choice in colors, definitely eye catching regardless of color preference.

I'll be creating continuous posts on appreciating the little things (or big things). Is there anything that comes to your mind whether random or not, doesn't matter what it is, in your daily life that you appreciate? I may include these and you as inspiration for future posts! Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...