I wish I lived near a forest with a grand river surrounded by trees, but I don't. Because of this I enjoy nature-inspired and unexpected objects in my home, such as the pebbles above which I fell in love with, none of which are pebbles. I've kept being drawn to these faux natural items and then I noticed a pattern: they're all made of felt or use felt as part of the materials.
I'll be honest, as someone who does not work with felt I never thought much about it; its uses, quirkiness, and many applications. But then I stumbled on these items and have come to appreciate the material and the creative ways in which it can take shape.Oh wonderful felt. Do you use this material in your work or home? Is there another material like felt that I'm missing out on? Let me know what you think.
1. Felted Pebble Gift Set in Gray Tones Delica
2. Tree Trunk Trivet Fennec1234
3. Miniature Wool Birds Nest with Wooden Robin Eggs Natural Kids and Toys
4. Needle Felted Little Blue Raining Cloud Atelier Pompadour
5. Felted Acorns – Golden Yellow Fairy Folk
*All photos and items credited to each of the individual shop owners.*No money and no items were received for this post.