Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Lovelies

Plum & SageI forget where I originally found Plum & Sage, but I recently saw this ring and immediately loved it. So clean and simple yet an original and bold piece. I can't help but appreciate the distinctive design, especially when jewelry I see in stores starts looking the same, becoming unexciting. One please.

Plum & SageDid I mention all jewelry at Plum & Sage, created by Andrea Bonelli, uses recycled and ethically mined diamonds and gems. Makes me like it even more.

What do you think? I'd love to know in the comments below. As well I hope your weekend is wonderful and either full of productivity or exactly the opposite - full of relaxation and renewal.
(Mine is a bit of both).

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...