Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Peace, Love, Crafty-ness

South Florida Indie Craft Bazaar at Cinema Paradiso Fort Lauderdale
Remember those goals I made in the beginning of the year? Well, it seems I'm at least sticking to number four on the list. This will be craft show number two (and I'm also happy to say I have a big show coming up in October – pat on back). If you happen to be in the area please stop by and say hello! I'd love to meet you.

I'd also love to know if you have any personal tips as a buyer or seller that you would like to share? Please let me know in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Oh! I wish I lived closer to Ft. Lauderdale so I could check this out! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great! :)
    I can't wait til we can all teleport everywhere, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to the bazaar! I'll look you up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Paula. Very Awesome! :D
    Say hello!

    (Hope it's not torturingly hot that day).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
    _____________________________

    Dissertation Editing

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...