Friday, July 30, 2010

A Linocut Project & An Ending Sale

Paper Squid linocut block print work in progress
While currently working on a few new projects I thought I'd share these hand-carved linoleum block prints. They have a few more steps to go.

I printed a total of 11 in this set using this color and pattern. I'm also working on making each one more unique with distinctive designs. Some will be much more minimal and others more ornate. I should finish them soon.

What colors combination do you think would go great with the one in the photo?


Also a quick note before I go:

Don't forget, tomorrow is the last day of my Etsy Shop SALE:
Purchase any item(s) in the shop & get a FREE SINGLE CARD of your choice...yep free. Just let me know in the "message to seller" at checkout.

Thanks everyone. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...