Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Horrible Adorables {Weekday Lovelies}

Horrible Adorables on etsyI love the woodland playfulness of the Horrible Adorables creatures I discovered the other day. Fun yet intricate, and very imaginative. They remind me of children's book illustrations I grew up loving. Very inspiring.

These fun and quirky wonders are created by Jordan Elise, who has a degree in Fiber and Materials studies. Her love for textiles and everything about them shows in her work.

You can find more of her faux taxidermy in her Etsy shop.

What do you think? Do you have a favorite? Or do you perhaps have a woodland creature in mind that you would love to see made? I say an elephant with wings with a rainbow colored trunk, but that's a custom project for another time.

*All photos and items in this post credited to Horrible Adorables.

1 comment:

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...