Saturday, July 31, 2010

Half Awake {A Feature}


Erin Tyner photographyI just recently discovered the work of Erin Tyner, and I'm so glad I did. I absolutely love it. The photos shown are from her series, Half Awake. They're unique, serious yet playful all at the same time. Each image seems to evoke a certain mood and I feel they're telling me a story. In my opinion, they seem to belong to a scene in a contemporary novel, a film or a smart childrens book. Awesome. Erin Tyner PhotographyErin Tyner photographyErin Tyner photographyWhat do you feel or think of when you see her work?
You can find more of Erin's photography on her
website and etsy shop.*All photos and items in this post credited to Erin Tyner.*No money and/or items were received for this post.

5 comments:

  1. That is so clever! Wow, I would love to know how she did this! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,these are really impressive - and totally captivating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun and clever for sure. I totally think of a little mock story to go with each character and what they are thinking. Great feature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much guys. As soon as I saw her work I was in love...so different and clever. Glad you enjoy it too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...