Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Freebie of The Month New on the Newsletter


Paper Squid newsletter freebie of the month announcement on blogHope your week is going great so far. I would call mine productive. Why? Because in a constant loving effort to grow and improve my indie business, both for myself and you, I will now be offering a Freebie of the Month in my newsletter!

These newsletter freebies
will be useful, or even better, really cute. The newsletter is sent only once or twice a month and includes special sales and other great offers.
You can get the official monthly freebies and newsletter here.
Oh, and if you have any suggestions or things you'd love to receive as
freebies don't hesitate to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...