Monday, July 19, 2010

Casa Valentina {A Good Cause}

Casa Valentina in Miami Market EventMeet Market and Casa Valentina. One is a great boutique and the other a great cause. They are coming together this Saturday, July 24th in Miami to support the local community and benefit Casa Valentina's mission "to help young women transition successfully from foster care to independent living".

If you're local feel free to stop by, and if not feel free to share and help spread the word!


I learned of this event from Market's Owner, Maria Lesseur and also because my paper goods will now be available for sale here! (Very exciting). For this event you'll be able to preview new items and collections...and don't forget the cocktails. It's all a win win.


Market Boutique in Daily Candy MiamiThe event is this Saturday, the 24th from 1-4 pm at Market located at
8851 SW 132 Street, Miami, FL 33176.

Please feel free to share with anyone and everyone! Thanks guys.

3 comments:

  1. We all need challenges in our life to keep motivated. I really had a great time scanning and reading your blog site and i was so amazed with your great artwork. I do hope you could inspire more readers. You can also visit my site for some interesting stuff.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    ufgop.org
    ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.
    ระบบการจัดเก็บเอกสาร

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...