Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gotta Love a Red Head {Though Blondes and Brunettes Are Awesome Too}


Meet Pepita.


Alright, her official name is Maggie, but it doesn't matter; she's awesome either way. (Excuse the photo, it was taken late at night). This adorable doll is handmade and created by Sue, of Sue114, a fellow
UWIB member. Maggie is a gift for my niece Mila, who will soon be turning two. I actually opened the package and said "aww" out loud. I'm a sucker for a cool kid's toy or doll, though I have no kids of my own yet. I'll just be the cool aunt for now.

I chose her with the specific red hair and green eyes hoping it would look like me, (yes I did that, an aunt can be selfish). But my boyfriend burst my bubble and said, "nope, I didn't even notice until you pointed it out." Ha, gotta love his honestly. Still, I just had to share her with you.


Do you have any other cool toys or doll suggestions? I also have a nephew about to be born in a few days and we know how quick they grow.

Pssst, P.S. One more little thing, if you haven't already check out my newsletter. I'll soon be sending out an awesome free printable download for new subscribers to have for eva'.

*No money and/or no items were received for this post.
*All doll designs credited to Sue114.

6 comments:

  1. thanks you so much for posting this :) I think she came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie is adorable--I love Sue's dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute, Karyna. I see the resemblence:) Sue did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what an adorable little doll! Great job, Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that doll is super cute, i can see why you chose her

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute! Your niece is very lucky to have Pepita/Maggie for her birthday =)

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...