Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Unexpected Hiatus


Paper Squid blog Miami and Hallendale Beach FloridaHmm, I notice I keep posting pictures of palm trees on the blog...maybe I need to one day buy a place on the beach, ha!

Well, I've taken what seems (at least to me) a bit of an unexpected hiatus these past few days. My boyfriend and I spent some time at the beach with family and there were a few other events. It was thankfully very nice. I've also been re-evaluating a few things with my online shop
(because let's be honest, not everything is all big smiles all the time). I've been evaluating what direction I need and want to go in. By observing these emotions and then letting go it helps keep me on track. I've also been trying to keep up with all the things I love to do, like trying to run and grow my business while still maintaining a full-time freelance job. I do feel I'm at a point where I need to re-evaluate, change some things and make some choices since I've felt a bit overwhelmed. It'll work out one way or another, but I think being honest is always good. What are your struggles, large or small, as a small business owner, crafter, designer ect.? As well I'd love to know, from your perspective, what are the wonderful benefits? I know for me, I'd do it regardless of money and my current job(s). I absolutely love stationery, paper and design so it makes it all worth it. Still, there are some changes that need to be made. I'll definitely keep you up-to-date of all the good things coming. I'd also love to hear your point of view in the comments!

I hope you're all having a lovely week so far! (And I hope all you great moms had a nice Mother's Day).

(Above: that's us off to the beach, hmm will go again soon, but will try not to burn this time. Seriously, my left arm - weird I know - was very very red).

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...