Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sweet Links {& Some Sweet Photos}

Urban Pink PhotographyI hope you're having a nice & cozy weekend. The weather down here has been beautiful so taking a walk seems in order (besides working on some other projects). In the meantime I wanted to share a sale as well some helpful links and great causes for this weekends Sweet Links.

A Raffle for Liam {via Paper Crave}

Sale in my shop: any 3 cards for only $7!

The Kick the Door Down Project by Scoutie Girl

I want an Art-O-Mat {via Unanimous Craft}

Five Essential Questions to Ask Yourself Daily & What's Your Wisdom? {both via Kind Over Matter}

Inspiring photos featured above from Urban Pink Photography

{Update on the whole "taking a walk thing" I mentioned above: I wrote this post last night and yesterday was such a breezy day, but today it seems it's just sweltering heat..hmm, maybe I'll take a walk later.} :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, they have really cheered my day, I especially love the flowers on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad they helped cheer your day! I agree, the flowers are great. I liked them as soon as I saw them online.

    Thanks so much :)

    -Karyna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore these photos! Will investigate some of these links as well! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, and thanks for the links! Hope your weekend is going fabulously!

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...