Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Lovelies

I've been a little lost this week, between the shop, the full-time job but I'm here now and I absolutely want to share these lovely finds. Some I've been eyeing for a while (I could so see that wreath hanging on my apartment door). Some items, two in particular, are from people who I actually had the pleasure of meeting recently. Regardless I hope you enjoy the goodies!Paper Squid blog etsy themed lovely picks1. $1 pins (for sale or for trade) by Minotaure {also on Etsy}
2. Retreat Hemp Ring / Dreadie by Butterfly Moon
3. Sky High Fine Art Carnival Photograph by Retrospect Photo
4. Lime Green Modern Tweet Sketchbook by Parkside Harmony
5. Hooty the Owl Zip Up Bag by She Is Crafting My Doom
6. Mustard, Clementine, Aqua and Mint Yarn Wreath KnockKnocking

One more thing! I recently designed a baby shower invitation for my sister, and am currently making some tweaks to sell it in the shop. I'm debating, for the first release, if it works better for a baby shower invite or for a boy or girls birthday party. I have a poll going, your thoughts?

*All photos and items credited to each of the individual shop owners.*No money and no items were received for this post.

5 comments:

  1. aww Thank you so much! Lovely blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my little item!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem ladies. Very cute items! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah seriously! always hooking it up! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for including my carnival photograph with these beautiful items! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...