Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Playing Catch-Up: A Deal & Some New Items


I've been a busy bee getting items ready for my first craft show this Sunday for Indie Craft Bazaar in Fort Lauderdale. (If you're in South Florida stop by and feel free to say hello. And if you have any tips I'd love to hear them.) Because of this I'm going to do some catch-up and share a few things for this week!Rags and Ruffles Baby accessory saleLast Wednesday I featured some lovely items for babies and children on the blog. Because of this Allena & Anastasia of Rags and Ruffles Baby have nicely extended an offer from their shop for you. Receive a free accessory (burp cloths or a set of 3 hair clips) with your purchase of $30 or more! When finalizing your purchase on Etsy, in the "message to seller" box, just type the code PAPERSQUID FREE (love it.)

Another catch-up event:
I wanted to share with you two brand new prints in the shop. (All prints are printed on 100% TREE FREE Cotton rag paper).

Paper Squid Count Along Numbers Print on EtsyThe one above is my Count Along Numbers print. You can find it here.

Paper Squid Abstract Seashells Print on EtsyThis print is Abstract Seashells, which can be found here.

I'm slowly trying different things with my prints and different techniques. Is there a print or subject matter that interests you or you would love to see in the shop? For example, I'll soon be venturing into prints in Spanish. I'd love to hear your input.

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the craft show! Hope you have a fun and productive time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kirsten! :)

    I'll definitely be posting on how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your prints and your style! we looove paper! we look forward to following your creative blog and we hope you'll check us out too!

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...