Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Day at the Indie Craft Bazaar & Some Other Local Florida Sellers

I'm a bit late with this post but I thought I would let you know (since I've mentioned it a few times before on the blog) that my first ever craft show this past Sunday went very well! I'm very glad I did it.

Also thanks to all of you who stopped by my table, said hello, shopped and also to those of you who signed up to the blog mailing list and are receiving this now!
{Insert big smile here.} It was definitely a great experience. I also met some other great sellers. In fact, besides sharing photos of my own items at the show I'd like to introduce you to some of these vendors. (These are just a few. I couldn't meet everyone since I was busy at my own table).

Paper Squid at Indie Craft Bazaar Fort LauderdaleAbove are a few of my paper goods at the show. I'm pleased with my setup but there are definitely a few things I plan on doing differently next time. (It's all a learning process).

Paper Squid at the Indie Craft BazaarAnd yes, that's my awesome boyfriend (above) who helped me out.

As well here are a few other small business owners and local South Florida sellers that I met and I'd like to introduce you to:

The Beer Soap Company on Paper Squid BlogAbove are delicious smelling soaps from The Beer Soap Company. They are made from imported and domestic beers but smell not to beer-ish! (Is that a word?)

Pumpkin Pye BoutiqueAbove are adorable pieces by Tiffany of Pumpkin Pye Boutique.

Jaya TekekoI really love these playful and colorful pillows by Jaya Tekeko.

Mad Mad Wonderland
Charming jewelry and other items above by Mad Mad Wonderland.

RagamufynCool hair clips and other cute sewn pieces by Ragamufyn.

Mindy and LolaAwesome one-of-a-kind plushies by Mindy and Lola.

Ngozi CraftsBeautiful handmade paper and jewelry by Ngozi Crafts.

Tequilla GorillaFird plushies, photography and cards by Aly's of Tequila Gorilla.

Have you been or participated in any craft shows (or any shows) lately? If so, as a seller or buyer, what are things you notice and like or dislike about them and/or particular vendors and/or set ups. I'd love to read your thoughts.

Hope you enjoyed all the goods!

*No money and/or incentives were received for this post. This are just great items.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! It was great meeting you! Thank you for the mention in your blig! This is great! I cant wait to sit and read your other posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany! It was great meeting you too and seeing your very cute items! Really glad you like the post and blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, cool! Your stuff is so gorgeous, and I love the other crafts, too! I want a good crafts fair here! The ones here have, like, hemp. Nothing clever or cute, just hemp and dreamcatchers, blah! NOT that there's anything wrong with these things, just enough's enough already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shari!
    Haha, I know what you mean. I like that stuff too but it's cool to have some variety.. you have to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your display looks amazing, and judging from the rest of your post, so was this fair! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Really glad you like the display. It was a very good show.

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...