It's been a busy week with a few ups and downs. For one I was accepted to Art Rock, a big craft show in May, but after paying my vendor fee I suddenly realized I can't make it due to a family event. This is what happens when I don't use my recently purchased calendar. But hey, I just got accepted to the Indie Craft Bazaar. This will officially be my first craft show! (More details to come).
I've also been working on a few other items that I'll soon have ready to share with you! In the meantime here are a few random things from the week that made me happy; sometimes it really just is the little things. What are they for you?
• Receiving unexpected zines in the mail (from our friends in L.A. here & here)
• A deliciously evil cupcake, (okay not so evil).
• Being featured on these great blogs: The Curious Pug and Little Blue Deer.
• Decorating my new apartment. (This is just a very small nook/space which is painted this color, the rest of the living room walls are a very calm and soft soothing shade of gray. It balances the rest of the large living room. Though we rent I always tend to paint the walls and decorate).
• Yep, pen pals are awesome. (This is the reply letter I wrote to her, mailed off to Canada).
• My niece.
• Spring and blooming flowers.
I'd love to know, what are the little things that make you happy? Whether they happened this week or just in general please feel free to share in the comments below! Perhaps I'll make a new blog post from these, hmmm.