Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random Tuesday Lovelies

It all started with the Miami Poster below from The Heads of State. (Oops, I can't remember the original blog where I saw these). But yes, I fell in love with this series of travel posters. I hardly have many impulse on the spot online purchases but this was definitely one of them. This was the inspirational trigger for these Tuesday lovelies which I found using Pounce on Etsy. It was actually the first time I used pounce and it's now one of my favorite Etsy site features. So which is your favorite Tuesday lovely below?

Paper Squid blog Random Tuesday Lovelies


1. Miami Travel Poster {by Heads of State} 2. Exotic Sea Coral Necklace {by joojooland}
3. Alphabet Letter H {by Adamsatoms}
4. Robin's Nest {by The Shabby Chic Cottage}
5. Blue Sunburst Wall Art {by simplevie}
6. Mixed Bag - Set of 8 Magnets {by Tanner Glass}
7. Vintage Owl Figurine {by Laura Hardie}
8. Clutch Purse with Silk Lining SALE {by Tulip Couture}
9. Blank Sterling Circle Ring {by Captured Moments}
10. Scandinavian Skies Dress {by On The Prowl}
11. Miami Beach Fused Glass Pendant {by Little Hand Studios}
12. Steampunk Gear & Cog Stud Earrings {by London Particulars}

*All photos and items credited to each of the individual shop owners.*No money and no items were received for this post.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing collection of items, I am practically drooling right now!
    P.s, thanks so much for following my blog. I am one happy lady now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like the items!
    And no problem on the brand new blog. The pins are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...