Monday, March 15, 2010

Photography to Inspire & An Orchid Crisis

I'm a sucker for beautiful nature photography.

I've really been interested in photography lately, not actually taking photos myself but admiring them for inspiration as well as purchasing them for my home. In a quick etsy search this weekend I discovered these gorgeous photos. I love the beautiful hues and their peaceful and dreamy qualities.
{Photos above in order from top to bottom}
1) Float - Photo Print by DarlaDear
2) Willow - Photo Print by ara133photography
3) 8x8 Photo Print by mbarclay
4) Autumn Berberis - by MariaKallin (originally discovered via Decor8)

Speaking of this weekend, how was yours? Mine was calm but with its ups and downs.

My Orchids at homeAs hinted in the title, on Saturday I noticed I suddenly had an orchid crisis. I bought some beautiful orchids a few weeks ago (the photo above is of my actual orchids taken the day they were purchased). I was warned by a friend they were difficult to maintain but the instructions seemed so easy. Well, they aren't looking as nice as when I first purchased them. They're okay but I need some help! If you have any tips please share them with me. I'd really appreciate it! I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, lovely choices!
    And a gorgeous Blog!

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...