Monday, March 8, 2010

Meet Neroliskye {A Feature}

I stumbled upon Kim of Neroliskye online via twitter. When visiting her shop I immediately took a liking to her work. Kim is a paper lover and designer, and as one myself I wanted to introduce you to her and her lovely Etsy shop.

Kim of Neroliskye:I am a designer and artist with a love for eclectic design, typography and graphics. I adore patterns, beautiful lines and composition. My inspiration comes from everywhere. I tend to seek it out from magazines, nature, fashion and interior design. It’s like food. I tend to sketch everyday and try out new ideas... I have an Etsy shop that I work on part-time, and I am constantly working on improving myself and my work. I’m not a full time etsian yet, but I’m hoping to do what I love full-time in the future.Thanks Kim for sharing with us!

As well, feel free to comment and let us know your thoughts on her work!

2 comments:

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...