Thursday, March 11, 2010

Brand New Items: A Card, 2 Prints & A Digital Set!

I'm so excited to share with you my latest items in my etsy shop!Pink Patterned Dot Design Card by Paper Squid{Above: Pink Patterned Dot Design Card - FSC Certified with Soy/Vegetable Inks}I've been working hard and working late creating new paper goods as promised.

As a
lover of pattern and texture but also simple design, I've purposefully mixed intricate details with clean line work to create the new pieces you see here.

Flowing Shapes Clean Design Intricate line work print{Above: Flowing Shapes - Mustard Yellow Print - 8.5x11 inches - Archival}

Flowing Shapes Clean design and yet intricate line work print by Paper Squid{Above: Flowing Shapes - White Print with Mustard Yellow & Gray Line work }

The new items featured are a mix of a new card design, new 8.5x11 prints in 2 color combinations (a mustard yellow and white version), and a new digital stationery set (includes folding note card, flat everyday cards, tags and envelope).Abstract Shells printable stationery set by Paper Squid{Above: Abstract Shells Stationery Set - Digital/Printable DIY }

Please, feel free to comment below and let me know your thoughts! I always truly love hearing your feedback and suggestions on all items and hope you enjoy the new goodies.

All Items ©2009-2010 Paper Squid Inc.

7 comments:

  1. Your designs are gorgeous! I hope they sell, sell, sell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karyna,

    I love all of your designs! I've always been intrigued by lino prints and clearly see it as a true art form! You've got talent, girl!

    Tammy

    Eclectic Paintings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies. Really appreciate the kind words! Working hard on new things.
    :)

    --Karyna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Design Karyna! It's kind of like Paisley print goes modern! Very cool! The colors you used are really pretty too......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kirsten, thanks! And that is so true! I hadn't noticed but now that you say it...what a good description. Hmm may use that in etsy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design of the Pink Patterned Dot Design Card! And the colors you use work really good together! Nice works you have, congrats! ;)

    Irene

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...