Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sweet Links


In this weeks Sweet Links I have a variety of finds that serve as great resources but also some that may be a bit more personal. Enjoy these interesting links and I also hope you're having an awesome weekend. My plan: catch up on some sleep and new designs.

Learning self love, a personal post {via galadarling}

• Great for craftshows: accept credit card payments with your iphone! {unfortunately I can't remember my original source for this great link}

• Wonderful tips and a blog by Tara Gentile of Scoutie Girl: a great 2-part post, perfect for those looking to be seen by blogs. Part 1 & Part 2 {via Scoutie Girl}

• I like the retro feeling of this cover. As well I'll take this opportunity to introduce you to my boyfriend, Juan :)

• Incredible telescope and space probe photographs of Mars. Left me in awe {via Needle Me This}

*Image Credit Via Lost at E Minor and artist/friend Dennis Pomales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...