Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Sneak Peek {Prints & A Plant}

I've been a busy bee working on new illustrations and items for my shop. I'm also in the process of revamping, (whenever I'm not working on my full-time freelance) but here is a sneak peek of two illustrations I'll soon complete and create into prints. I'm very excited about my new pieces and I can't wait to fully share them with you!

While I'm here I also wanted to introduce you to my new tomato plant. A friend of mine gave me a homemade packet and seeds to grow at home. I just put it together the other day, did as instructed, left it on my kitchen windowsill and came home to it sprouting. I was surprised at how happy I was to see it's growing. I've had plants before but have never grown one from a seed. I plan to do this more, but before I get ahead of myself lets see what happens with this one. Please, if you have any tips I'd really love to read them.

4 comments:

  1. This makes me so HAPPPYYYYYY to seeee

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Hildy :)
    Best Christmas present....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your prints look really cool Karyna! And best wishes with the tomato plant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kirsten! Thanks so much and so glad you like the print! Hope the tomato plant works out, lol. It's my first :)

    ReplyDelete

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...