Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Wish the Tree Outside My Window Had Pink Leaves

I love discovering great item after great item in an Etsy search. This is exactly what happened to me the other day.

In my
last post I mentioned how I stumbled on the work of one photographer and his carnival photos. Then I kept searching for photo after photo of not just carnivals but nature. I felt very inspired for my own work but also my new apartment which I am decorating, (and I happened to be looking for some prints to purchase). That's how I stumbled on these photographs. I love their colors, I love the mood they evoke and I really do wish the tree in front of my apartment had pink leaves, ooh with touches of blue, hence the title of this post. (But then again it's nice just the way it is).

Above: A Sudden desire & Stoechas by honeytree.Carousel by TinyBazaar.

Spring Blossoms III by HeyZee.Carousel 2009 & Sweets by alicebgardens.

Swinging at Tibidabo by bomobob.

Coney Island Boardwalk & Coney Island Ferris Wheel by depuis

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...