Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Happy Squid

Yay, I'm back! We've finally completed the move to the new apartment, (okay so I still have a few boxes that need unpacking). The place is great and very cozy but moving itself is not so fun. Happy to be done.

Now that I've returned I wanted to share my latest item in my Etsy shop. Due to some consistent requests my squid illustration is now available as a print here! It measures 8.5x11 inches and is printed using archival pigment inks on velvet fine art paper. The design is still available as a card in my shop as well.

I'm working hard on many new things and hope to have them ready to share with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...