Tuesday, February 9, 2010

FormSpring

I'm pretty sure you've seen this website before, formspring.me. Incase you haven't, it's a place where you can ask a signed up person or company any question you would want, whether anonymously or not. I think it's a great platform, along with a blog and good old email, to start great conversations. I kept seeing it pop up with the many great people I follow on twitter so I visited, loved the idea and just recently joined!

Now off to answer some questions. Go ahead, ask me anything; don't be shy...but be nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ HELLO AWESOME ONE ❤
Let's talk, I love to know what you're thinking. I try to reply to EACH comment so check back or subscribe to comments for this post below :)

-Karyna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...